Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog Assignment 12

I really had to think hard and do some searching to find an assignment that should have been given to us, but wasn't. I was beginning to think there wasn't anything else to add to go along with this class, but I finally found something pretty interesting.
Go to prezi.com. Create your own Prezi on anything you would like. Make it interesting and have fun! Here is the link to my Prezi. When it comes up, press the right arrow button until the end of the presentation.





6 comments:

  1. Hello Amelia! I love this Prezi! I have never seen anything like this before. Did you already know about this? I think this is neat and fun. It can really be used for anything someone wants to inform others of. I like how you used yours to inform people of South's statistics. Really creative and looks very easy to do for anyone to get involved in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had actually never heard of it before. One of my friends showed it to me and I thought it would be a great project for this class. It is super easy and fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amelia,

    I have never heard of Prezi before! I think this would be a fun and exciting blog post for future EDM 310 students. When I was looking at yours, I began to think that this is something I could use in my classroom. It can make a lesson fun and exciting for elementary students who doesn't have a long attention span. Thank you for introducing me to Prezi and good luck with the rest of the semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen has been trying to get me to add Prezi for some time. Maybe I'll substitute it for one of the Timelines. Thanks for joining in the effort to include Prezi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for doing this!!! I showed this to Dr. Strange last semester! I found this from my friend Josh King. How did you come across Prezi?

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend, Neileigh Chastain told me about it. I really enjoyed doing this project!

    ReplyDelete