Tuesday, November 15, 2011

C4K November Comments

Mrs. Yollis' class has a great blog! I hope to have this in my classroom one day. She uses her blog to help her students' writing skills and grammar. She encourages family members of the students to view the class blog and make comments. It is really amazing how many visitors she has on her class blog, so much more than our EDM class blog has. I could learn a lot about blogging from her class blog. I really enjoyed exploring her blog.
I really enjoyed reading the Halloween stories that the kids in Mrs. Yolis' class wrote. I had the pleasure of reading Behyan's story called "Crazy Halloween Day". Behyan's has a very good imagination and is a great writer. Her story was very entertaining and creative.
For my last C4K, I was assigned to Sela in Room 13 Point England School Auckland, New Zealand. She wrote a story about being an astronaut and saving the world from all the "space junk". She also has an imaginary planet call Pizza Planet. She also has a very good imagination and obviously has an interest for outer space.

cartoon pilgram children

No comments:

Post a Comment